Serving Conway, Crawford, Franklin, Johnson, Logan, Perry, Polk, Pope, Scott, Sebastian, Van Buren, Stone, Cleburne, White, Woodruff, Jackson, Independence, Sharp and Yell counties in Arkansas.
Non-Emergency Transportation to Medical Appointments (NET)
- Approval by Transportation Dispatcher.
- Recipient must have an active Medicaid number.
- Recipient has no other person available to transport them to their Medicaid appointment.
- 48 business hour prior notification is required by using our toll free number 1-888-783-6632.
- Transportation will be to the nearest Medicaid medical provider only.
- Age – No minimum or maximum.
Rural Public Transportation
This rural public transportation program is designed to bridge the gap between rural and urban areas. The service can be used for shopping, personal needs, nutrition centers, and much more. This is a service for all ages.
- Rides must be scheduled 48 business hours prior to when you want to ride.
- Most rural areas will have a rotating schedule which means that there will be a designated day of the week the van will be in your city.
- You will be able to travel within your home city for $6.00 round trip. Additional fees may apply for extra stops.
- Due to limited space, public transportation is provided on a first come first serve basis.
For more information please call 1-855-642-0060 (or) 1-479-424-2098