Below is a list of our current job openings. Specific instructions for applying for a position may be in the job listing.
If specific instructions are not given in the posting, you can apply several different ways:
1. Mail your resume to: Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas, Inc., 524 Garrison Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901
2. Apply in person at the address above, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:00pm
3. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You can click here to fill out an online Employment Application that will be emailed to our Human Resources department
5. You can click here to download a PDF version of our Employment Application that you can print, then mail or deliver the completed application to the address above
Questions? Call our Human Resource Department at (479) 783-4500
If you have applied for a position and have not filled out an EEO-1 Voluntary Self-Identification Form and would like to do so, you can click here to fill out an online EEO-1 or you can click here to download a PDF version of EEO-1 that you can print and mail or deliver to the address above.
Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TTD).
Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas, Inc uses E-Verify to confirm U.S. employees’ eligibility to work.
E-Verify Participation Poster-English
E-Verify Participation Poster-Spanish
Right To Work Poster-English
Right To Work Poster-Spanish
Current Job Openings
- Non-Emergency Transportation Dispatcher – Searcy (6/3/2014) - Full Time Searcy Office Dispatcher needed for Non-Emergency Transportation Monday-Friday 8-5 Apply online at www.agingwest.org or mail resume to: Area Agency on Aging Of Western Arkansas, Inc. Attn: Human Resources 524 Garrison Ave. Fort Smith, AR 72901 Fax: (479) 494-7894 Email to: email@example.com Equal Opportunity Employer
- Part Time Home Health Aide – All Offices (4/16/2014) - Part Time Home Health Aide Fort Smith, Greenwood, Ozark, Clarksville,, Booneville, Paris, Mena and Waldron We will train Apply on line at www.agingwest.org or mail resume to 524 Garrison Avenue Attn: Human Resources Fort Smith, AR 72901 Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax to: 479-494-7894 Equal Opportunity Employer
- Non-Emergency Transportation Drivers (4/16/2014) - Needed immediately! Transportation Drivers. Must be 21. Veterans encouraged to apply. 28 hours per week Monday to Friday Apply on line at www.agingwest.org or mail resume to 524 Garrison Avenue Attn: Human Resources Fort Smith, AR 72901 Email to: email@example.com Fax to: 479-494-7894 Come join our team of dedicated individuals who enjoy helping others. Equal [...]