Below is a list of our current job openings. Specific instructions for applying for a position may be in the job listing.
If specific instructions are not given in the posting, you can apply several different ways:
1. Mail your resume to: Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas, Inc., 524 Garrison Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901
2. Apply in person at the address above, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:00pm
3. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You can click here to fill out an online Employment Application that will be emailed to our Human Resources department
5. You can click here to download a PDF version of our Employment Application that you can print, then mail or deliver the completed application to the address above
Questions? Call our Human Resource Department at (479) 783-4500
If you have applied for a position and have not filled out an EEO-1 Voluntary Self-Identification Form and would like to do so, you can click here to fill out an online EEO-1 or you can click here to download a PDF version of EEO-1 that you can print and mail or deliver to the address above.
Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TTD).
Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas, Inc uses E-Verify to confirm U.S. employees’ eligibility to work.
E-Verify Participation Poster-English
E-Verify Participation Poster-Spanish
Right To Work Poster-English
Right To Work Poster-Spanish
Current Job Openings
- Part Time Home Health Aide – All Offices (4/16/2014)