Below is a list of our current job openings. Specific instructions for applying for a position may be in the job listing.
If specific instructions are not given in the posting, you can apply several different ways:
1. Mail your resume to: Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas, Inc., 524 Garrison Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901
2. Apply in person at the address above, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:00pm
3. Email your resume to email@example.com
4. You can click here to fill out an online Employment Application that will be emailed to our Human Resources department
5. You can click here to download a PDF version of our Employment Application that you can print, then mail or deliver the completed application to the address above
Questions? Call our Human Resource Department at (479) 783-4500
If you have applied for a position and have not filled out an EEO-1 Voluntary Self-Identification Form and would like to do so, you can click here to fill out an online EEO-1 or you can click here to download a PDF version of EEO-1 that you can print and mail or deliver to the address above.
Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TTD).
Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas, Inc uses E-Verify to confirm U.S. employees’ eligibility to work.
E-Verify Participation Poster-English
E-Verify Participation Poster-Spanish
Right To Work Poster-English
Right To Work Poster-Spanish
Current Job Openings
- Quality Assurance LPN (12/19/2014) - Quality Assurance LPN Qualified candidates will possess: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills Proven ability to organize, plan, coordinate and multi-task Working knowledge and understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology Attention to details Ability to work independently as well as part of a team Apply on line (below) or in person at [...]
- Non-Emergency Transportation Drivers (11/14/2014) - Do you enjoy helping others? We need drivers for our Non-Emergency Transportation Program. Opening vary in Sebastian, Crawford, Franklin, Scott, Logan, Polk, Johnson, Yell, Pope Counties No CDL is needed, we encourage Veterans to apply. 28 hours per week Monday to Friday Apply on-line at www.agingwest.org
- Home Health Aide/CNA (11/14/2014) - We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals desiring to help your local area. We are offering a flexible schedule, up to 28 hours per week, competitive pay and the ability to grow within the Agency. Home Health Aides and CNA’s are need immediately! Sebastian, Crawford, Ozark, Logan, Polk and Scott Counties Paid Training If you would [...]